Sunday, October 10, 2010

My Wedding ring fits!!!! :)

So this happened quite a while ago but I had been wanting to tell all of you about it.

For about 3 years now I have not been able to wear my wedding ring because I was to big. I thought I was going to have to wait until I was under 400lbs to even get it on. During my weight loss journey I had tried it on a couple times, and it still didn't fit. So I decided to give it a while. Well one day I was in my second bedroom and decided you know what I will try it on.

It fit!

I feel that this was a big NSV (non scale victory), and one of my winning out comes (goals that are reachable). As I lose more and more weight I can start to see the old me coming back, and I love it.

Now when I am hit on (this never happens lol) they will know that I am happily married. :)

Here is my picture. enjoy.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Those fingers look long and almost skinny! Way to go, Sir Charles! :)

    ReplyDelete