Monday, July 12, 2010

A two week post

6/30/2010
I wasn't able to get on here and post my weigh in for 6/30 so I will just post both.

I just wanted you all to know that I am feeling so much better now. I have been sticking with my goal of only weighing my self once a week and that has been going so well for me.

Okay on to the weight. Well I did lose this week YAY!!! I lost a total of 3.4 pounds for a grand total of 501. Just 2 pounds from being under 500 pounds, but I am okay with that, there is always next week. :)

So here is the video.

7/7/2010

Okay so I bet you are all wondering how I did this week. Well I lost 6.2, so I know you know what that means, yep you guessed it I am under 500 pounds I now weigh a total of 494.8, for a total weight loss of 95.2 pounds. I am so close to having lost 100 that I can almost taste it.

I reached my first goal. So now for my next goal. I want to get below 475.0. Why 475.0 you ask? well, the first time I joined weight watchers I was 475.0 so that is why I have that goal. So I will celebrate when that happens.

So here is my weigh in video.

I weigh in again tonight, so I Will keep you guys up dated. :)

1 comment:

  1. As they sing in American Idol!!

    "I am your brother
    Your best friend forever
    Singing the songs, the music that you love.

    We're brothers 'till the end of time
    Together or not, you're always in my heart
    Your hurt, your feelings in you will worry no more."

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=abo2-F4QE4k&feature=related

    ReplyDelete