Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Throw Down With Juan Te

sometimes when a person joins weight watchers, he or she doesn't always know what to eat. Well a woman in our group suggested that we have a challenge with food. So that challenge is as follows: Each person attending the challenge has to make a recipe, and everyone who comes votes on one and that person wins a prize.
Well I decided to make mac & cheese, 6 pts. for a cup or 2 pts. for 1/4 of a cup, and my wife made German Chocolate cup cakes, 3 points for a whole one. Other people brought other amazing meals.

Well after we all ate the winner was announced, and guess who won. Yep you guessed it I won for the mac & cheese, and my wife won for the German chocolate cupcakes. I was completely shocked, I mean everything was good at this potluck, but the members voted and we won.

I won a cook book, and my wife won a points calculator. We have the most amazing leader in weight watchers.

Here is a video of the food and the people at the pot luck.



I truly love to eat, and finding new things to make that are healthy is always fun.
By the way if you are wondering why there is a sign that says happy birthday, it's because it was my birthday. A wonderful member named Kim made it for me, and it made me smile so big. :)

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing your journey! You motivate SO many people, including me! Looking at that food is making me hungry all over again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, Sir Charles! You guys are awesome! You are looking skinnier all the time! You both look great! Thanks for sharing the video of the food and your journeying partners! I'm so sorry I missed your birthday! I'll have to find a way to make up for it! Hope your day was great! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ladies you are both amazing.

    Juan Te, you inspire me as well. I'm so glad that we can inspire eachother together.

    Lucyl, don't worry about it. I will have other birthdays. I'm so glad to hear from you.

    ReplyDelete