Wednesday, September 1, 2010

weigh ins from 8/9-8/30

I haven't posted my weigh ins for a while so here they are.

8/9 weigh in

I weighed in at 476.4 for a loss of 3 lbs and a total loss of 113.6lbs.

8/16 weigh in

I weighed in at 472.0 for a loss of 4.4 and a total loss of 118lbs.

8/23 weigh in

I weighed in at 463.0 for a loss of 9lbs!!! I know what a big loss huh. and a total weight loss of 127

8/30 weigh in

I weighed in at 458.8 for a loss of 4.2 and a total loss of 131.2.

I know that it is weird to see so many weigh ins on one post but I did this because I needed to get them out there. So here they are.

I am so excited to have lost a total of 131.2 now. A lot of people have been asking me, "Do you feel different?", and to that my answer is yes; I FEEL COMPLETELY DIFFERENT. I feel so happy, energetic, and more confident. Nothing can describe how I feel. I am loving life.

I honestly believe that if I can do this, anyone can do this. Sometimes I am asked, "How do you deal with the amount of weight you have to lose? How do you stay so motivated with such a long road ahead of you?"

My answer to that is set small goals, give your self something to look forward to. I set small goals all the time. Right now I am looking forward to hitting the 430 mark.

I know that I still have a long road ahead of me, but this is my life now. I will be eating healthy for the rest of my life. It doesn't matter how long it takes me to get to goal (that doesn't mean I am not working hard to get there) someday I will be there, and I will still be eating healthy then.

I have already signed up for the program for life. have you?

3 comments:

  1. I just wanted to tell you how great I think you are. Your losses are amazing and your attitude seems to be at the same level! You make this process seem fun and I really appreciate that.

    I'm in Utah. Your trip looked fun, you almost traveled the entire state!

    Thanks for sharing so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Sir Charles...looking good! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brynn, Thank you for your comments. I really do belive that this process is very difficult, but it's the outcome that makes it fun. I love losing weight. Yes we did have fun in Utah, and we did kind of travel the whole state. Thank you for your support.


    Lucyl, You are so amazing, Just seeing your comments on here put the biggest smile on my face. Hope all is well. Have a blessed day. And thank you for your support.

    ReplyDelete