Monday, May 24, 2010

Whats up with Charles? Where has he been?

As some of you already know I was recently admitted to the hospital for an infection, and I was in for 5 days. The whole time I was in the hospital I still followed weight watchers, THANKS TO MY WIFE, who brought me all my food everyday so that I could make sure to follow the plan. This means that I did not eat the hospital food. Also, being that I eat 44 points of food every day, means that she ,my wife, worked hard to get the food ready. THANK YOU FOR THE SUPPORT BABE.

You have probably guessed by now that I usually weigh in on Monday's, but I was in the hospital that day, so I went and weighed in on Wednesday (the day that I got out of the hospital). That is why I didn't film the weigh in, and I didn't have the camera.

What was my weight in? you ask.
I weighed in at 529.6 that's 60.4 pounds since joining weight watchers. Also that means I got my 10% key chain. I am feeling really good about that. I go weigh in tonight and I will definitely be posting that video.

No comments:

Post a Comment